Shah Rukh Khan back to 'Happy New Year' set after hospital discharge
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is busy shooting for Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year', had hurt himself on the sets of the film today.
The cast and crew of the film was reportedly shooting at a Mumbai 5-star hotel when Shah Rukh injured himself with a door while filming a scene.
The 48-year-old actor was rushed to the Nanavati Hospital for immediate medical attention and was discharged soon after. Although the doctors at the hospital did not reveal the seriousness of SRK's injury, the actor's manager, Pooja Dadlani, tweeted that he is fine.
@iamsrk is fine now... Nothing to worry... Thank you for your concern and prayers....
— Pooja Dadlani (@pooja_dadlani) January 23, 2014
Apart from his close acquaintances, SRK`s wife Gauri too was present with him in the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday