Shah Rukh Khan battles `awful` cold
Mumbai: He has been riding fast and furiously on `Chennai Express` and busy getting the audience to get on board the train. But all that halted when superstar Shah Rukh Khan caught an "awful" cold.
"Awful cold sniff sniff! And colder and sniffer still," Shah Rukh posted on Twitter Monday.
His condition was no better Tuesday.
"Awful cold... eyes and head heavy. World moving in slow speed across time just for the sake of passing. Spinoza-like state of mind... cloggy," tweeted the 47-year-old, who has been on a whirlwind promoting "Chennai Express" and celebrating its success.
Released Aug 9, the movie has grossed a whopping Rs.200 crore at the box office, and it is still chugging on in theatres.
While he was hardly taking care of his health during the film`s promotion, he dedicated a day last week for the rehabilitation of his shoulder, mind and heart, he had shared on the micro-blogging platform.
"Been pushing all three too hard," he had admitted in a tweet.
SRK underwent a surgery on his right shoulder in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj