Shah Rukh Khan fractures right shoulder, injures knee
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was hurt during a film shoot in suburban Mumbai two days back, has sustained a fracture in right shoulder and an injury on his knee and has been advised bed rest for two-three weeks, sources said.
While shooting for Farah Khan`s `Happy New` Year at a five-star hotel, a door had fallen on the actor. He was rushed to Nanavati hospital and after getting medical aid, he had even resumed shooting for the film but further tests revealed new injuries.
"After few more tests were conducted, it came out that he (Shah Rukh) has fractured his right shoulder and left knee patella is torn. He has been advised bed rest for two-three weeks," a source told reporters.
After the 48-year-old actor was injured, a statement issued on his behalf had said, "Mr Khan had a minor incident on the sets while shooting. He has a minor injury and has got necessary medical aid. He is absolutely fine now."
Later, the actor had tweeted: "Have a few tests to do & Insha Allah all will be good. Few scars maybe. Will show them off cos as they say there r no scars for happiness."
Farah`s `Happy New Year`, which has been in the making since sometime, stars Shah Rukh, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah and it will release around Diwali this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman