Shah Rukh Khan launches Tag Heuer`s Golden Carrera watch collection
New Delhi: Shahrukh Khan, who has been the face of Tag Heuer for the past 11 years, recently launched the company`s Golden Carrera watch collection in Mumbai.
At the launch, the ` Chennai Express ` star expressed his happiness towards this new collection.
"Eleven years I have been working for them, and I truly do believe that Carrera, which is now 50 years, golden jubilee.
Many years ago, hindi films used to have golden jubilee but now we don`t. Now we have 50 crores or 100 crores and stuff like that. Days and months of jubilees have gone, but Carrera has been there for 50 years," he said.
Directors Kunal Kohli, Tarun Mansukhani and Punit Malhotra were also spotted at the event that was hosted by Mandira Bedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!