Shah Rukh Khan miffed with ‘Happy New Year’ report!
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan minces no words in venting out his views forth. The superstar took to twitter to vent out his anger after news of Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ supposedly starring him and Priyanka Chopra did the rounds.
An angry SRK tweeted, “When a persons words & body language r in conflict they r usually lying. A lot like the headline words of tabloids & their body of content..(sic).”
Even choreographer turned director Farah Khan looked mighty peeved with rumours surrounding the leading lady of the film started doing the rounds. She tweeted, “Everymorning I get up n read some made up crap about HNY..whn the `journos` hav decided who our leading lady will be kindly inform us too!(sic).”
And the lady in question, Priyanka Chopra, whose name found a mention in the story too supposedly retorted with sarcasm. She tagged SRK in her tweet and wrote, “Agreed!! @iamsrk ! And btw! I guess its only cause fiction is so much more interesting na? haha! Hope shoots going super!(sic).”
Well…the trio looks completely disillusioned!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala