Shah Rukh Khan misses Delhi winter, says `good to be back`
New Delhi: His love for acting took him to Mumbai, but Shah Rukh Khan, who was born and brought up in Delhi, misses the capital`s winter.
"I would say that it`s wonderful to be at the cold of Delhi, I missed it," said the 47-year-old who enjoys superstar status in the Hindi film industry. Born in Delhi, he attended St. Columba`s School and did his graduation from Hansraj College.
Mumbai is humid, so SRK was a bit cold in the chilly temperature here and added humorously: "I am feeling very cold right now, so please don`t mind if I stutter a little because many people say that`s my style."
He was here Thursday to launch Link Lady, a new collection of ladies` watches by Tag Heuer.
After working in TV shows like "Fauji" and "Circus", he moved to Mumbai in the early 1990s and in no time he became somebody from nobody thanks to his initial hits like "Deewana", "Baazigar", and "Darr".
There was no looking back for SRK who has now earned the status of Bollywood Baadshah, thanks to a string of successful box office films like "Karan Arjun", "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Kal Ho Naa Ho", "Main Hoon Na", "Om Shanti Om" and "Don".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto