Shah Rukh Khan not getting threats
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has reportedly got threats from a gangster, but a source close to the actor-producer denied the news saying "it is untrue".
Media reports said that Shah Rukh and his residence Mannat here got tight security from the Mumbai police after gangster Ravi Pujari tried to get in touch with him Monday afternoon. However, a source close to the movie icon, says otherwise.
"Shah Rukh has not got any such calls. We wonder why such rumours are being spread," the source told reporters.
Following rounds of firing that took place at Ali Morani of Morani Brothers' residence, who are close to SRK, security around the actor is said to have been upped.
When contacted, a police official told: "He has been given police protection for a long time now. So why is there so much of talk about it?"
Shah Rukh, who has worked with the Morani Brothers on his Temptations Reloaded tour, is currently awaiting the release of `Happy New Year`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!