Shah Rukh Khan on road to recovery, back on the sets
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was injured on the sets of Farah Khan`s ‘Happy New Year’, resumed work Tuesday. However, he has been advised not to do heavy scenes.
“SRK`s back to work on Feb 4. He is still recovering from his injury, so no heavy scenes for him,” said a source close to the superstar.
The incident took place Jan 23 and the 48-year-old was rushed to Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital.
He had suffered a shoulder fracture, his left knee`s patellar tendon was torn and doctors advised him complete rest for two to three weeks.
A heavy door had caused the injury.
“Happy New Year”, which also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah, will release this year around Diwali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A visionary passes away' - Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- Renault India ropes in Ranbir Kapoor as brand ambassador
- Looking forward to M S Dhoni biopic: Irfan Pathan
- Ace comedian Kapil Sharma celebrates his US-Canada show's success
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover sizzling love in Maldives?