Shah Rukh Khan planning to steal Salman Khan’s luck on August 8?
New Delhi: The Shah Rukh-Salman rivalry seems to have taken a whole new turn with the two Titans of Bollywood ready to clash against each other this Eid.
Salman Khan has been known to prefer Eid for the release of his movies over the past few years, but this year his arch rival Shah Rukh also seems to have set his eyes on the very same day – August 8.
According to a leading daily, King Khan was hell bent on the release of ‘Chennai Express’ on Eid, and the date has been finalised at a meeting held in Wai.
Shah Rukh, who is said to have been in Wai for weeks now, called the various stakeholders to the set –which also included the distributors, members of the production house, Rohit Shetty, Farah Khan, and music directors Vishal-Shekhar – and broke the news to everybody present.
“Get ready for Eid!” he reportedly said.
Interestingly, the twist in the tale is that Sallu’s ‘Sher Khan’ – which was supposed to be released on Eid was shelved and his ‘Mental’ is unlikely to get ready by that time.
Now that’s some news!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra displays unity in diversity - See pic
- Katrina Kaif feels competition in Bollywood is less – Here’s why
- Salim Khan’s advice to son Salman Khan to conquer fear – Watch
- Top 5 poems of legendary Urdu lyricist Nida Fazli!
- Kamal Haasan at Harvard University: Read 10 brilliant points he made!