Shah Rukh Khan plans to break Ramzan fast with fans in Dubai
Dubai: Shah Rukh Khan, who will be visiting Dubai on Thursday to promote his upcoming flick `Chennai Express`, will break his fast along with fans.
Khan will be accompanied by his co-star Deepika Padukone and director Rohit Shetty, Gulf News reported.
The movie, which is the story of a man who travels from Mumbai to south India to discover himself and falls in love with the daughter of a don, is slated for August 8 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!