Shah Rukh Khan regrets not spending enough time with Farooq Sheikh
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who worked with Farooque Sheikh in the 1993 film `Maya Memsaab`, is "sorry" for not having spent enough time with the actor, who breathed his last in Dubai late Friday night.
"My biggest regret (is) that I never got to spend time with you, Farooque sahib, as I had requested. Should have done it earlier. I feel so sorry," Shah Rukh posted on his Twitter page Saturday.
Farooque died of a heart attack while he was on a family vacation. He was 65.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside