Shah Rukh Khan`s Twitter family grows, crosses 8 million mark
Mumbai: Bollywood ‘badshah’ Shah Rukh Khan’s family on microblogging site Twitter Tuesday crossed a staggering mark of eight million.
Now, the `Chennai Express` star, who was recently named the second richest actor in the world, is second to megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has over nine million followers.
Shah Rukh joined the online platform in 2010, and his new benchmark has surpassed the followers of his contemporaries Aamir Khan (7.17 million) and Salman Khan (7.18 million).
Via his Twitter account, Shah Rukh shares his day-to-day thoughts, updates on his film shoots, experiences and travel plans. The 48-year-old also gets philosophical often, but most of his tweets reflect his closeness to his children - Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.
The actor`s IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders recently won the seventh edition of the cricket league.
He is neck deep into work - the shooting of `Fan` and `Raees` and promotion of `Happy New Year` will occupy his schedule, as will Rohit Shetty’s new movie. Later in the year, there’s also the Champions League Twenty20.
“He hardly has time for a breather,” a source close to the superstar told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet