Shah Rukh Khan thinking about movie studio?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The king of romance, Shah Rukh Khan doesn`t really need to try hard when it comes to making headlines. The Bollywood badshah is known to be an achiever and has always thrived to give his best. According to a leading daily, the actor is now planning to take the big step ahead and start his own movie studio.
If reports published in a daily are anything to go by, then SRK might turn his own production house into a suave movie studio. The 48-year-old actor will reportedly go through the selected scripts which his production team has short-listed.
If all goes well, we might actually soon see Shah Rukh`s production house turn into a movie studio. Incidentally, the actor had once said in Karan Johar`s show `Koffee With Karan` that he wished to own a studio someday. Looks like he is already moving towards turning his dream into a reality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions