Shah Rukh Khan to endorse a real estate company
New Delhi: After endorsing a car, watch and DTH brand, among others, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has now been roped in as the brand ambassador of real estate development company Mahagun.
Capital-based Mahagun India (P) Ltd. has also introduced its new corporate identity with a new logo.
The decision to rope in SRK was based on the similarity of the company`s ideology.
"Great names are built with consistent performances, and Shah Rukh and Mahagun have both built their reputation with excellence in performances every time giving each of them an appropriate tag - `A name that performs`," Dhiraj Jain, director, Mahagun India (P) Ltd, said in a statement.
Shah Rukh, who is busy with the promotion of his forthcoming Diwali release "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", appears in a print ad for the company, wearing black.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts