Shah Rukh Khan to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali again?
New Delhi: Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s dream project ‘Bajirao Mastani’, which he has been postponing for quite some time now, seems to be finally shaping up.
According to a leading tabloid, the 50-year-old renowned filmmaker, who was earlier said to be in talks with his ‘Hum Dil De Chuke...’ star Ajay Devgn for ‘Bajirao Mastani’, is now rumoured to cast Shah Rukh Khan in his project- all thanks to their ‘close bond’.
However, such talks will keep doing the rounds till the final casting of Bhansali’s much awaited movie is announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?