Shah Rukh Khan to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali again?
New Delhi: Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s dream project ‘Bajirao Mastani’, which he has been postponing for quite some time now, seems to be finally shaping up.
According to a leading tabloid, the 50-year-old renowned filmmaker, who was earlier said to be in talks with his ‘Hum Dil De Chuke...’ star Ajay Devgn for ‘Bajirao Mastani’, is now rumoured to cast Shah Rukh Khan in his project- all thanks to their ‘close bond’.
However, such talks will keep doing the rounds till the final casting of Bhansali’s much awaited movie is announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts