Shah Rukh Khan to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali again?
New Delhi: Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s dream project ‘Bajirao Mastani’, which he has been postponing for quite some time now, seems to be finally shaping up.
According to a leading tabloid, the 50-year-old renowned filmmaker, who was earlier said to be in talks with his ‘Hum Dil De Chuke...’ star Ajay Devgn for ‘Bajirao Mastani’, is now rumoured to cast Shah Rukh Khan in his project- all thanks to their ‘close bond’.
However, such talks will keep doing the rounds till the final casting of Bhansali’s much awaited movie is announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj