Shah Rukh Khan wants break post `Happy New Year`
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels he desperately needs a break despite having loads of film offers in hand.
Shah Rukh, who is currently shooting `Happy New Year`, is flooded with film offers from directors like Maneesh Sharma of `Shuddh Desi Romance` fame, Rahul Dholakia, Anurag Kashyap, R Balki, Ashutosh Gowarikar and others.
"Not yet (doing Maneesh Sharma`s film), when I do the film I will let you all know. I haven`t started anything new. I am going to work on `Happy New Year` for the next two months. There are two-four film offers... Whenever the film gets designed, I will decide accordingly," Shah Rukh said.
"I will take holiday after I finish `Happy New Year`, as last time I did not take it (holiday) after completing `Chennai Express`, I jumped on my next film. I will take a month`s off and then start a new film. There is Maneesh Sharma`s film on top, Rahul Dholakia`s movie and few other offers on which I will take a call," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday