Shah Rukh Khan yet to see `Swades`
Mumbai: Megastar Shah Rukh Khan says doing `Swades` was such an emotional overwhelming experience that he could not see it after wrapping up shooting.
In Ashutosh Gowariker directed film, the 48-year-old actor played a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) working at NASA, who decides to leave his coveted job to settle in India for his family and his country.
Feeling nostalgic about the film that also starred Gayatri Joshi and Kishori Balal, SRK tweeted, "Making Swades was such an emotionally overwhelming experience that I never saw the finished product. Didn`t want the feeling to end..."
"Thank you Ashutosh for changing my life. Gayatri, A R Rahman and Javed Akhtar sahib for helping calling `a Swades a Swades`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Salman Khan meets Jackie Chan – See PIC