Shah Rukh Khan’s views on relationships
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: We have often seen actors delivering meaningful dialogues onscreen, but seldom do we get to see them speak about relationships in individual capacity.
Shah Rukh Khan almost turned a relationship counsellor when he took to Twitter to share his views on how an ideal relationship ought to be.
How ppl set conditions & parameters for relationships...not realising as soon as u put down dos & don'ts....they reduce it to an arrangement
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) July 16, 2014
The Badshah of Bollywood is indeed right when he says relationship aren’t “arrangements”.
Well, we are sure SRK’s pearls of wisdom will help people in evaluating the importance of relationships in their lives.
Great going King Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'