Shah Rukh makes me feel special: Deepika Padukone
Mumbai: Deepika Padukone, who made a dream debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in the 2007 movie ‘Om Shanti Om’, reunites with the superstar on screen for ‘Chennai Express’ and says the two are closer now.
"I feel Shah Rukh is still the same. He is as talented as he was (then). Now I have got even closer to him than before. You never get bored with him! He always makes me feel special," Deepika said.
The actress is busy juggling commitments for her two films, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram Leela’.
"For `Chennai Express`, we are shooting in the outskirts of Mumbai, and `Ram Leela` will be shot in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan," she said.
‘Ram Leela’ is a project by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Deepika features opposite Ranveer Singh in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?