Shah Rukh makes me feel special: Deepika Padukone
Mumbai: Deepika Padukone, who made a dream debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in the 2007 movie ‘Om Shanti Om’, reunites with the superstar on screen for ‘Chennai Express’ and says the two are closer now.
"I feel Shah Rukh is still the same. He is as talented as he was (then). Now I have got even closer to him than before. You never get bored with him! He always makes me feel special," Deepika said.
The actress is busy juggling commitments for her two films, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram Leela’.
"For `Chennai Express`, we are shooting in the outskirts of Mumbai, and `Ram Leela` will be shot in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan," she said.
‘Ram Leela’ is a project by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Deepika features opposite Ranveer Singh in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!