Shah Rukh peeved over Arjun Rampal’s unprofessional attitude
Mumbai: Words like friendship and camaraderie don’t really have much significance in Bollywood. For instance, take the classic case of Shah Rukh and Arjun Rampal, who until ‘Don’ and ‘Om Shanti Om’ were thick friends, but now, the situation is not the same anymore.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, SRK and Arjun are on the verge of falling apart.
Earlier, it was reported Arjun Rampal declined to work in the sequel of Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Don 2’. It is said that Shah Rukh is upset with Arjun’s unprofessional attitude.
Well, it all happened when Farhan Akhtar approached Arjun for ‘Don 2’ starring Shah Rukh in the lead. However, Arjun reportedly hiked his fee, forcing Akhtar to drop him from the film. News has it that Shah Rukh too is not very happy with Arjun’s sudden fee hike.
The bond between Shah Rukh and Arjun strengthened when they became good friends after acting together in the hit film ‘Don’ and ‘Om Shanti Om’. The two will be seen together in the much-hyped film ‘Ra.One’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'