Shah Rukh shows disrespect to Asha Bhosle?
Mumbai: We all know for a fact that superstar Shah Rukh Khan masters the art of stealing the show and the actor has proved this prowess of his time and again.
SRK’s fans might be okay with all his antics but veteran playback singer Asha Bhosle isn’t someone who would tolerate anyone showing disrespect to her.
Recently, during an award function, the actor walked out of the stage even as Asha was singing. The veteran was requested by the audiences to sing a song and that was when SRK walked away.
Talking to a daily, an onlooker said, “Asha Bhosale was on stage to accept her award. On demand, she obliged the audience by singing one of her songs. She spotted Shah Rukh Khan getting up and walking out while she was still singing. She thus made it a point to ask Shah Rukh backstage if he didn`t like her singing. She almost scolded him. Shah Rukh apologized immediately. He told her what had happened exactly and that he was extremely sorry.”
SRK Sahab it’s never a good idea to offend our seniors. Be cautious next time around!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: Pulkit Samrat
- My mother inspired me to take sports seriously: Milind Soman
- Anushka Sharma faces Twitter backlash for posting APJ Abdul Kalam's name wrongly
- Celebs tweet to celebrate Huma Qureshi's 29th b'day
- Amitabh Bachchan pays tribute to APJ Abdul Kalam