Shah Rukh still delicious, says Anushka Sharma
New Delhi: Anushka Sharma, who started her acting career with Shah Rukh Khan in 2008 movie ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’, will be seen romancing the superstar once again in forthcoming love saga ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’. The actress says that even after four years, SRK`s charm remains the same.
"He is equally delicious. Yes, in my first film it was an acquired taste because I didn`t know him, but with this film, I got to know him better," the 24-year-old told reporters during the promotion of the film in the capital.
‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ releases on Nov 12 and it also stars Katrina Kaif.
Sharing her first experience with SRK, Anushka said she still remembers the "nervousness" that she had during the shooting of ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’.
"I was really scared, but he made me so comfortable and I am always grateful to him for that. Shah Rukh as a co-star is a blessing. In `Jab Tak...` I was more of a friend. But both the times, he was lovely and the best co-star one can ever had," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called