Shahid Kapoor completes 10 years in filmdom, thanks fans
Mumbai: As he completes a decade in Bollywood, actor Shahid Kapoor thanks his fans for showering their love on him.
Shahid debuted in 2003 with hit movie ‘Ishq Vishk’, which portrayed him as Rajiv, a college boy confused about his feelings for best friend Payal, played by Amrita Rao.
"10 years. Thank you all for all the love," Shahid, who later gave hits like ‘Vivah’, ‘Kaminey’, and ‘Jab We Met’, posted on Twitter.
The movie was directed by Ken Ghosh and it also starred Shenaz Treasurywala.
Actor Vishal Malhotra, also got his big break with the same film where he played Mambo, Shahid`s best friend, also took to the social-networking site to thank his fans.
"10 years ago today my first film `Ishq Vishk` released. Mambo says ... Thank you," he tweeted.
Shahid and Vishal worked together in 2008 movie ‘Kismat Konnection’ as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif breakup: It’s getting worse – Know why
- Shah Rukh Khan's HONEST reaction to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark! Full story inside