Shahid Kapoor escapes serious injury in fire
Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor, who has been shooting hardcore action sequences for Prabhudheva’s ‘Rambo Rajkumar’, managed to escape a serious injury.
It happened Friday when the 32-year-old was shooting at Kamalistan Studio for a scene where he has to enter a burning house. He finished his shot and was stepping out of the burning house, when some hot chemical solution dripped on to his back and arms.
"The fire is created artificially through a chemical solution... The solution fell on his back and forearms. The solution was hot and it immediately burnt holes in Shahid`s t-shirt. He half sprinted while removing his t-shirt,” said a source.
The actor has got some burn marks. He later visited a dermatologist to ensure the wounds heal quickly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!