Shahid Kapoor escapes serious injury in fire
Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor, who has been shooting hardcore action sequences for Prabhudheva’s ‘Rambo Rajkumar’, managed to escape a serious injury.
It happened Friday when the 32-year-old was shooting at Kamalistan Studio for a scene where he has to enter a burning house. He finished his shot and was stepping out of the burning house, when some hot chemical solution dripped on to his back and arms.
"The fire is created artificially through a chemical solution... The solution fell on his back and forearms. The solution was hot and it immediately burnt holes in Shahid`s t-shirt. He half sprinted while removing his t-shirt,” said a source.
The actor has got some burn marks. He later visited a dermatologist to ensure the wounds heal quickly.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?