Shahid Kapoor goes under the knife for a sharper nose
New Delhi: Till now, it was only Bollywood heroines who resorted to cosmetic and aesthetic medical procedures to make themselves look better on the big screen. But now it seems that the trend is changing and even the male actors have joined in.
A tabloid reports that Shahid Kapoor has recently gone under the knife to get his nose look sharper which explains why he had been keeping away from the shutterbugs in the last couple of months. It was his desire to have a more chiseled nose for his next movie ‘Phate Poster Nikla Hero’ and so he opted for rhinoplasty and took spoke time off for a speedy recovery.
But apparently, Shasha is not the only actor to have given to the desire to get better looks. Reportedly, there are many actors in the know who don’t mind going under the knife to have a younger and smarter appearance in the cut throat world of Bollywood.
And we agree that there is no big deal in doing that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!
- Shahid Kapoor says past with Kareena Kapoor is world secret
- Athiya Shetty's alleged former boyfriend finds new love?
- Karan Johar thanks Sahil Vaid for success of 'Dulhania' series!
- Salman Khan's 'marriage question' on Sonakshi Sinha's mind!