Shahid Kapoor in demand for World Dance Day
New Delhi: Actor Shahid Kapoor has time and again proved his dancing prowess in Bollywood. Now with World Dance Day around the corner, many dance organisations want to associate with him.
World Dance Day is celebrated around the globe April 29.
The 32-year-old, an alumnus of celebrity choreographer Shiamak Davar`s Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA), has given hit dance numbers like "Mauja hi mauja", "Move your body" and "Haddippa".
"Shahid has been getting a lot of requests from various NGO`s and dance choreographers but he has yet to take a final call," said the actor`s spokesperson.
Shahid has not taken up any offers as of now. He is currently busy shooting for Prabhudheva`s directorial project ‘Rambo Rajkumar’.
He will also be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi`s ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’ with Ileana D`Cruz. The film is slated for an Aug 23 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside