Shakira enjoying relaxed motherhood
Los Angeles: Singer Shakira says that, contrary to previous apprehensions, she is having a relaxed motherhood after giving birth to son Milan.
The 36-year-old, who is dating footballer Gerard Pique, became mother for the first time in January this year.
"Everybody thought I was going to be one of those hysterical mothers - a smothering mother. Even I thought I was going to be super controlling, because I`m like that with my songs and my career. I like to be in charge. But with Milan, I`m so relaxed," InTouch Weekly magazine quoted Shakira as saying.
The singer feels that motherhood is not exactly as how people say.
"It`s not as idyllic as everyone tells you. You wonder if you`re ever going to be your old self again or get your body back. And nobody told me babies needed to be changed so often," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!