Shakira expecting second child?
London: Pop star Shakira and her partner Gerard Pique are reportedly expecting their second child together.
The couple, who already have 19-month-old son Milan together, are said to be overjoyed about the prospect of becoming parents again later this year, suggest reports.
Fellow Columbian singer Carlos Vives, a close friend of Shakira, said, "Yes, she is pregnant and she`s very happy."
Rumours that the 37-year-old was expecting first surfaced after she toned down her trademark belly dancing during her performance at the World Cup closing ceremony in Brazil two weeks ago.
The blonde beauty and her 27-year-old footballer boyfriend, whom she met in 2010, are yet to confirm the news.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!