Sharon Osbourne`s brother wants to make peace
London: Singer Sharon Osbourne`s estranged brother David Arden wants to bury the hatchet with her now, especially because he is suffering from same disease as her son Jack.
Arden fell out with Sharon over where to bury their father Don Arden, who died in 2007.
He connects with Jack, who is suffering from multiple sclerosis like him and wants to be there for him, reports mirror.co.uk.
"I`m the only other person in the family that has it - I know when I was first diagnosed I wanted to speak to fellow MS sufferers, I`m sure Jack feels the samem," said Arden.
"I`m not entirely sure what will happen, but before I die it would be wonderful to see the family back together again," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside