Shashi Kapoor’s illness rumours false, says nephew Aditya
New Delhi: On Sunday, the news of veteran Bollywood actor Shashi Kapoor keeping unwell spread like wildfire in the country, thereby arousing the concern of his fans and followers like never before. However, the buzz turned out to be the work of an unknown person according to the details revealed by Kapoor’s nephew, Aditya.
According to reports, Aditya Kapoor has confirmed that his uncle Shashi Kapoor is doing well. And here is exactly what he said: “I have just spoken to his son Kunal. Shashi ji is fine. He also denied that the actor has an official Facebook page. Kapoor said, “He does not have a facebook page. It is fan spreading rumours. FB should shut it down.””
Now, that was indeed a shameful prank considering the fact that it was associated with someone’s life and death. No?
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya