Shashi Kapoor’s illness rumours false, says nephew Aditya
New Delhi: On Sunday, the news of veteran Bollywood actor Shashi Kapoor keeping unwell spread like wildfire in the country, thereby arousing the concern of his fans and followers like never before. However, the buzz turned out to be the work of an unknown person according to the details revealed by Kapoor’s nephew, Aditya.
According to reports, Aditya Kapoor has confirmed that his uncle Shashi Kapoor is doing well. And here is exactly what he said: “I have just spoken to his son Kunal. Shashi ji is fine. He also denied that the actor has an official Facebook page. Kapoor said, “He does not have a facebook page. It is fan spreading rumours. FB should shut it down.””
Now, that was indeed a shameful prank considering the fact that it was associated with someone’s life and death. No?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama