Shatrughan`s first public outing with Sonakshi post-surgery
New Delhi: Veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha made his first public appearance ever since his bypass surgery when his daughter Sonakshi took him out to watch a play.
Shatrughan had recently revealed in an interview that he can`t defy his daughter`s commands, and he happily gave in when Sonakshi asked him to accompany her for a play ‘Kishen vs Kanhaiya’, which has inspired upcoming film ‘Oh My God’.
"Took dad for the play `Kishen vs Kanhaiya` yesterday (Thursday)... His first outing after the little stint at the hospital," Sonakshi tweeted.
"Outstanding performances by Mr.Paresh Rawal and the cast... We loved it," added the 25-year-old, who has performed an item number ‘Go go Govinda’ in ‘Oh My God’.
Shatrughan underwent bypass surgery July 16. He has been advised rest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj