Shatrughan Sinha wants acting tips from daughter Sonakshi
Mumbai: Shatrughan Sinha is a proud father. The veteran actor is so impressed with his daughter Sonakshi`s performance in her latest release "Lootera" that he says he may have to take acting tips from her.
"East or west, Sonakshi is the best! She has done an outstanding job in the film. There has been immense improvement in her acting, and now I think I have to take acting tips from her," Shatrughan told reporters Monday night.
He spoke on the sidelines of a celebration party for "Lootera".
The entire cast, including lead actor Ranveer Singh, was present at the event. Directed by Vikramaditya Motwane, the period film hit the screens July 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- Gudi Padwa 2017: Timing, Tithi and Vidhi
- Spiritual retreats may uplift mood, behaviour
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Not just 'Adarsh Bhartiya Nari', Sita was a warrior, says Amish Tripathi