She`s still my little girl: Billy Ray Cyrus on Miley
Los Angeles: Miley Cyrus` father has defended his singer-actress daughter`s provocative performance at the MTV Video Music Awards.
Billy Ray, 52, said he will be there for his daughter through thick and thin, reported Us magazine.
"Of course I`ll always be here for Miley. Can`t wait to see her when she gets home. She`s still my little girl and I`m still her dad regardless how this circus we call show business plays out. I love her unconditionally and that will never change," he said.
Her racy performance had raised eyebrows after the 21-year-old singer was seen dancing provocatively around Robin Thicke during their collaboration on `Blurred Lines`.
Billy had once expressed his concern over Miley`s transformation from Disney star to a sexed up celebrity.
"I`m scared for her. She`s got a lot of people around her that`s putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she`s 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I`d like to try to help," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'