Sheen’s ex-wife Brooke Mueller sues rehab centre for leaking information
Washington: Hollywood actress and former wife of Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller has reportedly sued the rehabilitation centre she went to in 2010, over allegations that confidential medical information about her was leaked to the media.
Mueller, 34, went into rehabilitation at The Canyon in Malibu, California in February 2010 to deal with personal problems after her split with Sheen.
The mother-of-two stated that after she secretly checked into the facility, rumours spread that she was being treated for substance abuse issues at the centre.
According to TMZ.com, Mueller is suing for undisclosed damages, alleging that her right to privacy had been violated by the staff at The Canyon, reports Contactmusic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch