Sherlyn Chopra all set to make a debut at Cannes with ‘Kamasutra 3D’
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Sherlyn Chopra may not find a mention among the A-listers of Bollywood but she is certainly grabbing eyeballs in the international entertainment circuit.
The former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant, who went on to become the first Indian woman to pose nude for the Playboy magazine, will now head to the 66th Cannes International Film Festival slated to be held next month.
According to reports, the second official trailer of Chopra’s film ‘Kamasutra 3D’ will be released at the prestigious film event.
The actress along with her director Rupesh Paul are scheduled to attend 5 events – launch of the Kamasutra Booth, launch of a new poster of the film, launch of a book titled ‘Harishchandra to Kamasutra 3D - 100 Years Of Indian Cinema, a special screening of the uncensored version of the film and the announcement of the movie’s sales right for the international buyers, reported a leading daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrishi da was godfather to us: Amitabh Bachchan
- Radhe Maa satsangs are filled with sexual activities: Dolly Bindra
- Saif Ali Khan finds 'marriage' questions dangerous for single actresses
- Shah Rukh Khan shares bucket list, wants to finish autobiography soon
- Indrani Mukherjea was a 'real weirdo': Rishi Kapoor