Shia Labeouf buried the hatchet with Alec Baldwin
Los Angeles: Shia Labeouf put his differences with his former theatre co-star Alec Baldwin behind him by attending the first preview performance of the play they were due to appear in together.
"The Transformers" actor dropped out of Broadway play ‘Orphans’ in February this year and he subsequently went public with e-mail correspondence between Baldwin, director Daniel Sullivan and playwright Lyle Kessler in a bid to explain his sudden decision to leave the production, reports contactmusic.com.
The move appeared to infuriate Baldwin, who seemingly suggested LaBeouf is not cut out for theatre work during a recent interview.
However, LaBeouf, who was replaced by ‘3:10 to Yuma’ actor Ben Foster in the show, appeared to prove the feud is over by attending the first preview of the play at Manhattan`s Schoenfeld Theatre.
The actor sat in the first row for last Tuesday`s (March 19) performance and was seen giving the cast a standing ovation at the end of the play.
‘Orphans’ will officially open April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!