Shia Labeouf buried the hatchet with Alec Baldwin
Los Angeles: Shia Labeouf put his differences with his former theatre co-star Alec Baldwin behind him by attending the first preview performance of the play they were due to appear in together.
"The Transformers" actor dropped out of Broadway play ‘Orphans’ in February this year and he subsequently went public with e-mail correspondence between Baldwin, director Daniel Sullivan and playwright Lyle Kessler in a bid to explain his sudden decision to leave the production, reports contactmusic.com.
The move appeared to infuriate Baldwin, who seemingly suggested LaBeouf is not cut out for theatre work during a recent interview.
However, LaBeouf, who was replaced by ‘3:10 to Yuma’ actor Ben Foster in the show, appeared to prove the feud is over by attending the first preview of the play at Manhattan`s Schoenfeld Theatre.
The actor sat in the first row for last Tuesday`s (March 19) performance and was seen giving the cast a standing ovation at the end of the play.
‘Orphans’ will officially open April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?