Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra accused of fraud?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: After filing a police complaint against Shah Rukh Khan and Irrfan Khan for smoking in public places, Anand Singh – the director of a cricket academy in Jaipur – has now attacked Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra.
According to DNA, the talent hunter has accused the duo for duping him of Rs 8 lakh in connection with a cricket talent hunt contest.
The court of Metropolitan Magistrate No.9 has asked Singh, who filed a complaint against the actress and her husband, to appear before it on May 14 and depose before any action is initiated on his complaint.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya