Shotgun`s actress wife Poonam performs Chhath
Patna: With actor-politician husband Shatrughan Sinha still recuperating from a major heart surgery, his actress wife Poonam Sinha performed Chhath for the well being of the family and the people.
With husband Shatrughan Sinha by her side, Poonam Sinha performed Chhath at her `Ramayan` home in Mumbai to offer devotion to sun god for the well being of family and the people, family sources said here.
The Bollywood hero turned BJP leader underwent a major heart surgery in middle of this year at Mumbai. He is still recuperating from the surgery.
The actress started Chhath as a `thanks giving` gesture to the god and the people for her husband.
Though the Dabaang fame daughter Sonakshi Sinha is shooting abroad, son Luv and Kush actively participated in the Chhath celebration at home along with other family members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: SC refuses to quash bail of Rahul Raj Singh
- Demi Lovato mourns death of her great-grandmother
- Johnny Depp was manipulated, set up by Amber Heard: His friend
- Amitabh Bachchan finally reacts to daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai's purple lips at Cannes!
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside