Shraddha Kapoor turns a Marathi mulgi, once again!
The Aashiqui 2 babe decides to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi in authentic Maharashtrian style!
Looks like Shraddha Kapoor extended her Maharashtrian character Aarohi from Mohit Suri’s romantic tragedy Aashiqui 2 in her real life during this Ganesh Chaturthi. We spotted the babe wearing a heavy sari and chunky jewellery, to look traditional on the arrival of the elephant headed god.
In fact, she has also taken time off from work to celebrate one of her favourite festivals, Ganesh Chaturthi. The actor wanted to spend some quality time with her family as it brings the entire family together. It’s a lesser known fact that the pretty actress is a half Maharashtrian. Shraddha Kapoor’s mom is a Marathi and so the actress has been hugely celebrating this happy festival since years now.
“Ganpati Bappa Morya! Celebration time with our Eco-friendly Ganpati, food & MODAKS!,” tweeted the young star, declaring her love for Ganesha and the joy he bring along every year.
What is even more heartening is the fact the Sharddha has brought an eco-friendly Ganesh idol at her place keeping in mind the significance of the environmental issues. Now isn’t that sweet and being responsible?
(Pic courtesy: Bollywoodlife.com)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside