Simon Cowell deflects baby questions over respecting `people`s feelings`
Washington: ‘X-Factor’ judge Simon Cowell has dodged questions about getting his friend, Andrew Silverman`s wife, Lauren Silverman pregnant.
Sources revealed that Cowell remarked that he hadn`t `read the newspapers` to comment on the topic, later saying that he wished to keep the news private at the moment, People Magazine reported.
The 53-year old actor later said that he would clear things when the time is right, as there are a lot of people`s feelings involved which requires him to be sensitive.
Cowell is expecting his first child with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, the wife of his friend Andrew Silverman, who has filed for divorce in New York listing ` adultery ` as the reason for their split.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama