Simon Cowell has no plans to marry, says representative
Los Angeles: Simon Cowell and his pregnant girlfriend Lauren Silverman are very happy but have no plans to marry early next year, says the media mogul`s representative.
A report claimed earlier this week that the `X Factor` mogul was intending to marry Silverman close to his elderly mother Julie`s home in Sussex early next year.
However, a spokesperson has now dismissed the story as not true, reported Hello! magazine.
"Simon and Lauren are very happy but this story is not true," he said.
Silverman is due to give birth to the couple`s child early next year.
The star, who is currently starring in the US version of the `X Factor`, revealed they were expecting a baby boy in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No one can replace Feroz Khan in 'Welcome' series: Nana
- Swift's 'Blank Space' video fastest to reach 1 billion views
- Censor Board flouted rules, converted `A` category films into `UA`: CAG
- Mira Rajput flaunts Anita Dongre's lehenga for sangeet
- Bachelor no more! Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput are married?