Simon Cowell`s child will be British
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s partner Lauren Silverman will give birth to their child here because it fits their schedule. Since the delivery will be here, the baby will be completely British.
Silverman is based in New York, but will stay in England during delivery because Cowell will be here busy shooting for `Britain`s Got Talent` (BGT), reports Sunday People newspaper.
"He is thrilled that the baby will be born in England. He and Lauren have taken the decision based on what is best for the baby and they`ve chosen the UK," a source said.
"Because Simon has to be in the UK for `BGT` at the time, it is the only option. He wants to be at Lauren`s side when she gives birth and wants to be with his son after he`s born," the source added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!