Simon Cowell`s pregnant gal-pal meets husband for sake of son
New York: Simon Cowell`s gal-pal met her husband Andrew Silverman two days after the news of her pregnancy broke out, at their Hamptons home late Thursday night.
Lauren`s mother, Carole Eisenberg, said that the estranged couple met because of concern for their 7-year old son, the New York Daily News reported.
Real estate mogul Andrew Silverman was seen leaving their seven-bedroom vacation home in Bridgehampton on Friday morning.
Lauren`s affair with Cowell reportedly came as a shock to her husband, who has filed for divorce citing `adultery` as the reason and accusing his wife of subjecting him to `cruel and inhuman treatment`, in the Manhattan Supreme Court.
Meanwhile, Cowell refused to talk about his personal life at a Television Critics Association panel discussion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama