Simon Cowell`s pregnant gal-pal meets husband for sake of son
New York: Simon Cowell`s gal-pal met her husband Andrew Silverman two days after the news of her pregnancy broke out, at their Hamptons home late Thursday night.
Lauren`s mother, Carole Eisenberg, said that the estranged couple met because of concern for their 7-year old son, the New York Daily News reported.
Real estate mogul Andrew Silverman was seen leaving their seven-bedroom vacation home in Bridgehampton on Friday morning.
Lauren`s affair with Cowell reportedly came as a shock to her husband, who has filed for divorce citing `adultery` as the reason and accusing his wife of subjecting him to `cruel and inhuman treatment`, in the Manhattan Supreme Court.
Meanwhile, Cowell refused to talk about his personal life at a Television Critics Association panel discussion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan's sherni Anushka Sharma heads to Patiala for 'Phillauri' shoot! – View pic
- Adah Sharma gears up for action-packed 'Commando 2' – View pics
- Prince's 'Purple Rain' jacket set for auction
- Wanted to do something in English: Jacqueline Fernandez
- These workout pictures, video of Karan Patel will make you hit the gym!