Simon Cowell `shaken` after narrowly escaping death during knife stunt
London: Simon Cowell narrowly escaped death while taking part in a knife-throwing stunt during the audition for Britain`s Got Talent.
The 54-year-old music mogul was challenged by fellow judge David Walliams to stand in front of the target and face the blades on stage, which he apprehensively agreed.
The first blade thrown by a 11-year-old boy called Edward at the `Syco` boss missed by some distance and the next one appeared to stab him in the left shoulder, missing him by millimeters, which left him sweating and shaking.
Sources revealed that the knife-throwing stunt had left Cowell "absolutely shaken" and he won`t forgive the Walliams for making him do this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!