Simon Cowell wants a daughter
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s friend Sinitta says he is keen to have a daughter, a younger sister for his three-month-old son Eric.
The 54-year-old music mogul and girlfriend Lauren Silverman welcomed son Eric into the world in February, but his friend and former girlfriend Sinitta says that the "X Factor" boss is already thinking of having more children, reports contactmusic.com.
"Simon is such a doting father and is loving being a parent. He wants more children - I know he does. He`d love a daughter next," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!