Sinead O’Connor pleads for psychiatric help on Twitter
London: Sinead O’Connor took to her Twitter account to make an urgent plea for pyschological help.
The mother-of-four claimed that she was in “danger” if she did not receive medicine immediately.
Despite reuniting with her new husband recently, it seems the 45-year-old singer is far from being happy.
The ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ hitmaker began her series of odd tweets by claiming that Ireland is a “VERY hard place to find help in.”
“Does any1 know a psychiatrist in dublin or wicklow who could urgently see me today please? im really un-well... and in danger,” the Daily Mail quoted her as writing.
She then went on to say that she was in “serious danger” and revealed she was going to casualty after breaking her ankle.
Apparently, her latest outburst was triggered by an article in which she said “tried to lose” her husband his job.
According to the Independent News O’Connor issued a warning saying, “DO not f**k with me or my husband.”
The threat came after questions were raised over the conflict of interest between her husband Barry Herridge’s job, counselling drug-addicted teenagers and pictures of him being splashed all over the tabloids last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!