London: Alicia Keys has confessed that she has Pyrophobia – the fear of fire.
The singer revealed that she was once left terrified after a blaze broke out in her dressing room.
The Fallin` hitmaker was horrified to find she had accidentally left a candle burning in her backstage changing area, which set the whole room alight.
Now, Keys is extra careful when it comes to candles - because the accident was a nightmare for her.
"I once burned down my dressing room. My biggest fear is fire but I love candles and incense,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling a mag.
“One day on tour we had left the dressing room and when we came back, one of the candles had set light to a piece of make-up paper and it just lit up the room. Needless to say, I let out a pretty big scream," she added.