Sister-in-law Shweta Nanda showers praises on doting mom Aishwarya
New Delhi: A media shy Shweta Nanda, who has been very fond of her sister-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, could not stop gushing about the way the latter has been rearing Beti B – Aaradhya in one of the interviews to a national daily.
As per the reports, Shweta praised at length the way Ash has been contributing to Aaradhya’s rapid growth. She revealed, "Aaradhya is doing a lot more than my kids were doing at her age. She`s forming words, saying them and listening to everything we say and absorbing it. She`s even taking steps on her own now. Aishwarya`s determination is evident."
Considering the positive growth signs visible in baby Aaradhya, who will be turning a year old this month, we are sure that Ash is well on her way to becoming one of the best mommies in B-Town!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor