Snoop Dogg barred from Norway over weed possession
Washington: Snoop Dogg has been banned from entering Norway for two years after trying to enter the country with a small amount of marijuana last month.
The rapper’s lawyer has said that the 40-year-old rapper “can live with the decision” and has no immediate plans to appeal against it, TMZ.com reported.
The singer had been stopped at customs at the Kjevic Airport in Kristiansand on June 28 where officials discovered 8 grams of weed.
He was fined a little less than 2,000 dollars, which he paid on the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?