Sofia Vergara happy to use looks for work
London: `Modern Family` star Sofia Vergara takes advantage of her looks and isn`t in a rush to prove herself in any other way.
The 40-year-old brunette beauty, who is best known for her feisty character Gloria in the hit sit-com, says her stunning appearance has helped her get roles.
While she would be interested in taking on a more challenging part, she is happy doing what she`s good at in the meantime, reported OK magazine.
"Well, I`ve always taken advantage of my looks, for sure. I`ve never been shy about it or apologised about it. I love it. If they need a sexy woman, I don`t care - I`m not dying to prove anything else.
"It`s like I would love to do something a little bit more dramatic and maybe like a sick patient or like a crazy hooker or something like that! But I`m happy playing characters that are portrayed sexy because I am who I am and take advantage of it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside